Verity Bulk Entry Solution (VBES) allows you to instantly process hundreds or thousands of compiled names in an excel list, on a single or recurring project basis.
It’s easy and efficient. We’ve tailored this solution to organizations that need seasonal and recurring searches, periodic re-screening of current staff or volunteers or for screening programs that need a quick data entry solution.
Bulk Entry Helps You
- Save time by eliminating manual data entry for order processing
- Improve quality by eliminating routine data entry errors
- Process all candidate background check request at one-time
How Does Bulk Entry Work?
The first step is to submit a list of all candidates and their required information on an Excel template provided by Priority Research. The list is then imported into your account for processing. Log into your account at anytime to track the progress of bulk orders and review completed results. To speed up your review of the background results we display all results that contain discrepancies “alerts.” At a glance you can view the “alerts” information, so you can quickly respond to areas needing your attention.
Who needs Bulk Entry services?
- Organizations with policies requiring scheduled background checks (eg: annual drug tests, driving checks, current county criminal checks and professional license checks).
- Contracting companies that must meet defined contractor background screening requirement in order to work on a newly acquired client site
- Entities with many employees using company vehicles and who require annual verification audits
- Entities with government or other contracts requiring annual background check updates
- Entities that have not run background checks previously on their employees/contractors/etc. and have implemented a new screening policy or process
- Entities recruiting and staffing a large number of seasonal employees in a short period of time
- Organizations that screen staff members as a group on a recurring basis
- Companies needing to manage unexpected employee audits from government entities and/or insurance carriers