Small and medium sized professional service organizations and businesses may incurr relatively low turnover or maintain a small staff, but can still benefit from a properly maintained background check program. Those who serve as tax advisors, financial advisors, mortgage brokers and loan specialists are the main assets of the organization and have substantial impact on the reputation and success of your business.
It’s critically important that standard of care is taken to protect your employees and business from liability in case your hired professional has a history of indiscretion or criminal activity. Our professional background checks and verifications help you hire and select the right people to handle your business activities and customers sensitive information. Bank on making informed hiring decisions for everyone that touches money and private information.
Professional Background Checks
- SSN Verification and Address History – Verify the identity of the applicant, by verifying their SSN matches their name and date of birth provided.
- Criminal Searches - Avoid liability and reduce potential turnover losses by hiring the right candidate.
- Employment Verifications - With desperate job seekers it’s never been more critical to verify previous employment.
- Education Verification - Verify the legitimacy of their training and credentials through a degree verification.
- Credit History - The best indicator of a persons fiscal responsibilty is how much debt they have to assets and their history of debt payments.
- Professional License Verification - An industry specific license needs to be maintained and kept active; be sure their license is up to date and active.
If you outsource professional services and want to verify the credentials of your service provider try our contractor screening solutions.